This article contains (Amazon) affiliate links, see my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Bras for arthritis often have a front closure because of its easy on/off. But not all women with arthritis find this style suitable for them. See a selection of 6 bras for arthritis
Snap Front Closure Luxury Wireless Comfort Bra | See Amazon
See my bra calculator or shop for bras at:
Herroom D+ 30% off Sale Comfort Bras
Lulalu Small Bras AAA, AA and A
Amazon Best Sellers in Everyday Bras
60+ sizes & half cups ThirdLove
Some fitting tips on arthritis and bras
Having chronic pain in the hands, fingers, or shoulders (or both) does not help to put on a bra with ease. It can become a daily challenge.
Many women having arthritis experience their bras turning into strangers to them. Not supporting them, but actually hurting them more.
And that’s a normal consequence because a bra that is not well-fitted can surely have a negative impact on the pain. Especially if you’re dealing with a condition like arthritis.
Getting on a conventional bra yourself may not work anymore. And what’s more, badly fitted bras can increase your pain. For example, if the pressure of your bra straps is cutting in shoulders.
As managing a bra can be difficult you would need one that is very easy to put on and take off.
Is a pull-on bra difficult for you? You can step in the very elastic Genie bra and pull it up from your feet up to your breasts! See Genie bra on Amazon
You might find a snap or zip front so much easier than a hook system.
▣ some women still manage their regular bras but fasten the bra band in front of them
▣ then turn the bra and slip the straps up over their shoulders
▣ some want a pull-on style, no hassle at all
▣ cannot lift a bra over your shoulders?
▣ some stretchy pull-on bras are easy to step in!
6 Comforting Bras For Arthritis
1. Amoena Women’s Frances Front-Closure Leisure Bra A-D
more colors | See Amazon.com
- Amoena is worn by any woman who wants everyday great support and comfort.
- With or without breast or symmetry forms, sold separately.
2. Amoena Women’s Zip Front Medium Support Pocketed Sport Bra
Zip front medium support activewear sports bra | See Amazon.com
At the HerRoom Video Vault, you can watch over 40+ bra videos answering all your lingerie fitting and styling questions.
Check out Herroom Video Vault here
3. Underworks Arthritis Bra with Hook and Loop Front Closure
Underworks Arthritis Bra with Hook and Loop Front Closure | See Amazon.com
- 55% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Velcro closure.
- The new hook tab works like a lock preventing any curling up or disengaging of the closure.
- Developed to meet the needs of the not-so-nimble fingers.
- Hook and loop closure eliminate struggling with tiny clasps.
4. Women’s Arthritis Easy Closure Adaptive Bra
Women’s Arthritis Easy Closure Adaptive Bra | See Amazon.com
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- The easy touch closure is practical and keeps the bra in place and makes it easy to remove when needed.
- The closure works like a lock preventing any curling up or disengaging of the closure and eliminates struggling with tiny clasps.
- No more help required- Beautifully designed to meet the needs of not-so-nimble fingers.
5. Fruit of the Loom Women’s Front Closure Cotton Bra
Fruit of the Loom Women’s Front Closure Cotton Bra | See Amazon.com
6. Genie Bra Womens 3 Pack – Wireless Bra for Women, Solid Color Seamless Bra
Genie Bra Womens 3 Pack – Wireless Bra for Women, Solid Color Seamless Bra | See Amazon.com
- Easy-to-step-into design without annoying seams, wires, hooks or adjustable straps.
- Everlast stretch fabric that conforms to your body.
- Features an extra wide comfort-lift band, and wide shoulder straps.
- Soft, full-coverage, removable pads.
- Center ruching gives added lift, without a rigid underwire.
Other articles you might like
Plunge bras for D+
Comfort bras for older women
Best bras for fibromyalgia
Posture bras | 5 brands
Plus size sports bras
Super comfortable bras for all-day
No Side Effect Bras
10 Lace Bralettes for Bigger Busts
What is my sister bra size?
Minimizer bras for a smooth look underneath clothing
Style guide 16 x plus size bras