As an Amazon Associate and publisher for several lingerie companies, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission is paid by the retailers, at no cost to you.
My bra size is75 C
Go to size charts below to find your US size »
Band size chart
Cup size chart
Thirdlove 80 bra sizes | including ½ cups Find your fit in just 60 seconds
How precise should I measure?
Measure your underbust and bust precisely.
The best practice is to measure several times in a row and write down the outcome.
For measuring your bust hold the tape, not too tight, around the fullest part of your breasts.
Why measure regurarly?
- your body and breasts may have changed in size
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
- learn how to measure your bust around the fullest part of your breasts
Any plus-size woman can become a bra lover. And maybe you already are. That’s great. The fact is that lots of women do not wear their right bra size. Researches tell us 60 to 80 percent of women do not wear the right bra size.
Bra sister sizes, do I have one?
Glamorise Women’s Full Figure Plus Size MagicLift Original Wirefree Support Bra | See details at Amazon.com
If you know about bra sister sizes, you’ll know everything you need to know about bra sizing.
- We all have a sister size we could wear. For example, the bras 44D and 42DD have the same cup volume and might fit the same woman.
- Especially if you’re in between two possible sizes it’s a must know what sizes you can try. Read the full post about sister sizes »
How to find a comfortable bra?
Wacoal Women’s Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra | See details at Amazon.com
Any bra can be comfortable as long as the size is right for you.
Of course, it also a matter of personal preference. Some women dislike a wired bra and never wear one. Other women wear various styles of bras.
I must say, it was only after finding out my best bra size, I do now happily wear wired bras as well.
- wearing the wrong bra size is surely not comfortable
- you’ll be feeling the bra all day long, either being too loose or too tight
- a wrong-sized bra may even cause pain
I personally have three different bra sizes in my lingerie drawer, and they all fit me fine.
I’m in between two band sizes, so I choose a different band size sometimes depending on the bra style and brand. To keep the same cup volume I go up or down a cup to keep the same cup volume.
Playtex 18 Hour Ultimate Shoulder Comfort Wirefree Bra | See details at Amazon.com
My other guides:
- guide | 14 bra styles plus size
- guide | sexy bras large busts
- guide | shapewear plus size
- guide | swimwear plus size
- blog | all blogs on various topics
Impression of the collection of Thirdlove.
They offer 80 bra sizes, including ½ cups.
Check out Herroom Video Vault for some great tutorials on: