As an Amazon Associate and publisher for several lingerie companies, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission is paid by the retailers, at no cost to you.
Find your bra size in just minutes!
My bra size is75 C
(See size charts below to find your US size)
I designed the bra calculator for women to play around a bit with their measurements. Bra sizes can be very close together.
How precise should I measure?
A little difference in centimeters/inches can make a BIG difference. It could mean you might need a different band size and cup size. So measuring should be done precisely.
Why should I measure myself?
- your body and breasts may have changed in sized, so regularly measuring is sometimes needed
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
Any plus-size woman can become a bra lover. And maybe you’re already are. That’s great. The fact is that lots of women do not wear their right bra size. Researches tell us 60 to 80 percent of women do not wear the right bra size.
How do I measure my bust size?
Bra sister sizes, do I have one?
If you know about bra sister sizes, you’ll know everything you need to know about bra sizing.
- We all have a sister size we could wear. For example, the bras 44D and 42DD have the same cup volume and might fit the same woman.
- Especially if you’re in between two possible sizes it’s a must know what sizes you can try. Read the full post about sister sizes »
How to find a comfortable bra?
The Playtex Women’s 18 Hour Ultimate Lift and Support B-G cups | See details at Amazon.com
Any bra can be comfortable as long as the size is right for you.
Of course, it also a matter of personal preference. Some women dislike a wired bra and never wear them. Other women wear various styles of bras.
I must say, it was only after finding out my best bra size, I do now wear wired bras as well.
- there’s nothing so uncomfortable as wearing the wrong bra size
- you’ll be feeling the bra all day long, either being too loose or too tight
- a wrong sized bra may even give you pain
I personally have three different bra sizes in my lingerie drawer, and they all fit me fine.
I’m in between two band sizes, so I choose a different band size sometimes depending on the bra style and brand. To keep the same cup volume I go up or down a cup to keep the same cup volume.
Check out Herroom Video Vault for some great tutorials on: