⭐ Plus Size Bras | Best Sellers
See D+ bras at Amazon.com
Use our plus size bra calculator to find your best bra size in just minutes!
My bra size is75 C
(See size charts below to find your US size)
I believe in a well-fitted bra for every plus-size woman.
- Measuring yourself and finding your best bra size gives you all the control you need when shopping for a bra.
- A slight change in measurements can change your bra size. This is normal.
- I designed the bra calculator for women to play around a bit with their measurements.
- Because you too might fit 2 or 3 sizes. Depending on the bra style and bra brand you’ll know what sizes to try.
- And become a true bra lover!
Any plus-size woman can become a bra lover. And maybe you’re already are. That’s great. Fact is that lots of women do not wear their right bra size. Researches tell us 60 to 80 percent of women do not wear the right bra size.
How precise should I measure?
Be precise when taking your measurements.
A little difference in centimeters/inches can make a BIG difference. It could mean you might try a different band size and cup size.
So measuring should be done precisely.
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women really dislike a tight band of the bra and tend to choose a looser band
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
Mind you. The most support of your bra comes from the band. So this must feel a bit firm, but always comfortable.
Strapless Sticky Bra Push Up Padded Backless Silicone Bra for Large Bust
How to choose my best bra size?
There really is only one way to find out what your best bra size is.
- measure your underbust en bust size
- write down the measurements
- check your sizes in the bra size calculator
- dare to try different sizes, especially if you know or think you’re in between two sizes
- measure again
- and again…
- confidence in measuring yourself will grow when doing it like 3 to 5 times in a row
But as I mentioned before there can be more than one bra size that fits you just fine.
I personally have three different bra sizes in my lingerie drawer, and they all fit me fine. Because I’m in between two band sizes I choose a different band size sometimes. In this case, I go up or down a cup size to keep the same cup volume.
For example. If you wear a 44D and want the band a bit tighter on a model you try, but want the same cup size. You choose 42DD in other to keep the same cup volume.
A comfortable bra for plus size can only be comfortable when you’re wearing the right size. Read the full post about finding a comfortable bra and what brands to look for »
Bra sister sizes, do I have one?
If you know about bra sister sizes, you’ll know everything you need to know about bra sizing.
- We all have a sister size we could wear. For example, the bras 40C and 38D have the same cup volume and might fit the same woman.
- Especially if you’re in between two possible sizes it’s a must know what sizes you can try. Read the full post about sister sizes »
If you are left with a question about your bra size I would love to hear about it. Just contact me.
Curvy Kate offers a wide range of cup sizes from D to a K cup. Back sizes range from 28 - 44 in both Lingerie and Swimwear collections.
Check out Herroom Video Vault for some great tutorials on:
- How to minimize back fat »
- Best bras for plus size petite woman »
- Best bra styles for deflated and pendulous breasts »
- How large cup-sized girls find their true cup size »
- Your sister bra sizes »
- Minimizer bras 101 »