SELECT YOUR SIZES & FIND YOUR BRA SIZE
My bra size is75 C
Any plus-size woman can become a bra lover!
Maybe you already are. And that’s great.
The fact is that lots of women do not wear the right bra size. Researches tell us that 60 to 80 percent of women do not wear the right bra size.
Check my bra calculator or your shop for advice & bra size chart
How precise should I measure?
I’m a strong believer in taking bra measurements yourself.
If you’re happy with your bra that’s great. You won’t need to do this.
But if you’re not that happy, or the bra may even be hurting you, it sure is time to take action.
- bust size: do not hold the tape too tight
- underbust size: do hold the tape somewhat tighter here
- We all have a sister size we could wear. For example, the bras 44D and 42DD have the same cup volume and might fit the same woman.
- Especially if you’re in between two possible sizes it’s a must know what sizes you can try.
Why is my bra hurting?
There may be one reason (or more) your bra size needs to be changed.
- your body and breasts may have changed in size
- it’s normal that you might fit more than one bra size, and both sizes fit you just fine
- it is also a matter of personal preferences when choosing your bra size
- some women dislike a tight bra band and tend to choose a wider one
- it is a thing of trial and error
- you might have 1 best bra size see size charts EU – US
- you might have 2 or maybe 3 sizes that fit you fine, depending on the model and brand of the bra
Vanity Fair Women’s Beauty Back Smoothing Minimizer Bra | See details at Amazon.com
Bra sister sizes, do I have one?
I personally have three different bra sizes in my lingerie drawer, and they all fit me fine.
I’m in between two band sizes, so I choose a different band size sometimes depending on the bra style and brand. To keep the same cup volume I go up or down a cup to keep the same cup volume.
Measuring yourself at home, with the help of a friend if you like, has some advantages. Like getting to know your bra sister sizes.
Glamorise Women’s Full Figure Plus Size MagicLift Original Wirefree Support Bra | See details at Amazon.com
Wacoal Women’s Awareness Full Figure Underwire Bra | See details at Amazon.com
My other guides: