⭐ Plus Size Bras | Best Sellers
See D+ bras at Amazon.com
The minimizer bra is specially designed for women with a more fuller cup size. A lot of styles start in C or D cups. But what does this bra actually do for your breasts?
- What is the difference between a minimizer bra and a normal bra?
- How do I choose a minimizer bra?
- What is a good minimizer bra?
Glamorise Women’s MagicLift Full-Figure Minimizer Support Bra See details at Amazon.com
The difference between a minimizer and a normal bra
The word minimize is about reducing something to a smaller something. It is worn by women to make their breasts look smaller. A normal bra isn’t meant to make your breasts look smaller. Most bras are designed to lift your breasts, together with padding or push-up. Read more on all 14 styles plus-size bras here »
A minimizer bra is not reducing your breast tissue.
- The bra is topping down the fullest part of your breasts and positioning them towards your chest and to the middle
- The minimizer will make your breasts look flatter, still nicely rounded by the supporting cups.
A minimizer reduces the bust size by about one cup. Lot’s of women love this style of bra because of its smoothing look underneath clothing. Some of your clothes might not fit with a normal bra, but do with a minimizer.
Bali Passion For Comfort Minimizer Underwire Bra C-G cups See details at Amazon.com
How do I choose a minimizer bra?
The intent of the minimizer is to compress your breasts and make them look smaller and smoother. But like with any other bra, it should never feel uncomfortable.
Only a well-fitted bra will make a woman happy. So if you might have any doubts about your current bra size? Be sure to check your sizes. Please realize that a slight change in your body sizes can change your bra size altogether.
Measuring your underbust and bust size will only take a few minutes. Looking up your best bra size is just child’s play then. Especially if you use our bra size calculator to find your best bra size.
Don’t you feel great about measuring yourself? You could find someone to help you or get a bra fitting in a lingerie store.
What is a good minimizer?
Some women think that a minimizer will flatten their breasts too much. This is not true. Just have a look at cups of a minimizer bra, the molded cups will give and provide you the shape you like.
When to choose a minimizer?
- You want to prevent your breasts from gapping and be able to button up that shirt you like.
- You want a somewhat more easy shape that fits your clothing.
- You are looking for a more natural shape. A minimizer bra will reduce the size of the fullest part of your breasts.
The collection minimizers at Amazon.com has over 40 brands to choose from, see full collection minimizers at Amazon.com
DELIMIRA Women’s Floral Unlined Underwire for Large Bust Minimizer Strapless Bra B-E cups See details at Amazon.com
Curvy Kate offers a wide range of cup sizes from D to a K cup. Back sizes range from 28 - 44 in both Lingerie and Swimwear collections.
Check out Herroom Video Vault for some great tutorials on:
- How to minimize back fat »
- Best bras for plus size petite woman »
- Best bra styles for deflated and pendulous breasts »
- How large cup-sized girls find their true cup size »
- Your sister bra sizes »
- Minimizer bras 101 »